The nipples are one of the erogenous zones par excellence of women, and yet there are many things that we do not yet know about them. The idea of this post is to tell you six things you didn’t know:
1) There are four types of nipples: Yes, believe it or not, in the world there are four types of nipples: inverted, swollen, smooth and normal, have you looked at yourself? In what way are yours?
2) Change of appearance: Nipples may change in appearance over the years, and in many cases may be due to illness. We recommend that you be aware of these changes and in any case do not hesitate to see your doctor.
3) They have lumps: Don’t panic, this is normal! Small lumps may appear in the nipple area, which you may confuse with pimples, but they do not. They are glands that appear and disappear. If they don’t grow with age, there’s nothing to worry about.
4) Color changes: Nipples may change color, especially during pregnancy. In general, any hormone change can cause a change in the coloring of the nipples. Using birth control pills can make a difference.
5) They are not the same: Never believe that your two nipples will look the same. One of the characteristics of this part of the body is that they are asymmetrical.
6) Orgasms through the nipples: Yes, sir! through the nipples you can feel an orgasm. Do you know how it’s produced? Once you feel pleasure through your nipples, your brain sends nerve contractions into your vagina, which causes contractions and can end in an orgasm. Apparently it is the second most common type of orgasm in women, after the orgasm of Clitoris. There is no doubt that this is a powerful erogenous zone, as demonstrated by the hardening of sexual arousal. If you want to provoke your partner we advise you to use a teat cup, you will see how eroticism and sensuality increases!